Minecraft is all about creating your own world. But, first, to create anything you will have to dig down and get enough raw materials. However, digging and mining takes time and one will get bored easily. Here is where the Minecraft Minions for Minecraft 1.4.2 come at handy. When they are summoned, they will do all the basic works for you. All you have to do is give them commands. If you still don’t know what I’m talking about. Imagine your a mine manager, and the minons are your employees. They will mine what you command and get those resources for you. The best part of the story: WITHOUT PAY!
The Minecraft Minions Mod for Minecraft 1.4.2 and 1.3.2 Main Features
- Chop down forests
- Carry stuffs (even animals)
- Give you all the goods they have gathered
The minions will follow you so whenever you need any of these works done, you just have to give them the specific commands.
To summon the minions, you have to:
- Reach level 8
- Do evil 4 times
- Receive the Master Item
After you have received the Master Item, make a rightclick to summon the minions. Once done so, the minions will swarm out in your presence. When you see the minions, you can issue orders by making rightclicks. Whatever you command them, they will do as long as their ability allows.
Minecraft Minions Mod Version 1.4.3 for Minecraft 1.4.2 and 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Available for Minecraft 1.4 and the latest Forge
How to Install Minecraft Minions for Minecraft 1.4.2 and 1.3.2
- Download the Minecraft Minions for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Download ModLoader for Client and ModLoaderMP for Server
- Open Minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip
- Delete the META INF folder
- Put the ModLoader files into .jar
- Put the Minecraft Minions Mod files into the .jar