Don’t you guys think that there isn’t enough Animals, or let’s say Creatures in Minecraft? I mean I’m really getting bored of them. There those animals that you can hunt, well three of them, and a few that you have to run away from (that’s if your ME). There is though a very good solution to make your Minecraft world a little more interesting. That solution is: MO’ Creatures! It was developed by DrZhark and the MO’ Creatures will add more creatures (animals) to your Minecraft. After installed MO’ Creatures Mod, you may see Kittes, BigCats, Deers, and snakes and many many more.
I’m always being surprised after I installed this Mod and I have to say, I am very impressed. This is also the reason why it is amazingly popular, and if you don’t already have it. DOWNLOAD it!!!
MO’ Creatures Mod Version 3.7.1 for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Fixed server crashed
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed incompatibility
How to Download and Install MO’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download and Install GUI API, AudioMod, CustomMobSpawner and ModLoader
- Before you start, backup your minecraft.jar
- Browse to .minecraft folder
- Copy MoCreatures.zip file into your .minecraft folder
- Unzip the MO’ Creatures Mod file inside the folder