Have you ever found yourself out at night in your world and wondered if there is something out there that will be more of a challenge. Killing zombies and skeletons is easy when you have done it long enough, or your armor is enchanted the best it possibly can be. Its not a extremely rare thing to wish for a harder life in minecraft. Having a more difficult game provides you with intense, fun and active game play which you can enjoy for a very long time. In most games monsters have a range from easy, to extremely difficult. Having their own speeds, health and attack rates you will never no what to expect. Using the Monster hunter mod you are granted the ability of fighting against hostile mobs that will undoubtedly try to kill you. Your just going to have to kill them first.
The new monsters this mod introduces to the game are:
- Barroth, This is an extremely hostile monster. The Barroth spawns in deserts and swamps and has a huge amount of health and damage points, making it the most dangerous of them all.
- Velocidrome, A snow spawning version of the Velociprey. Its aggro is slightly more aggressive than the Velociprey and its damage and health are relatively the same making it just a slightly harder monster to kill than the Velociprey.
- Velociprey, This monster spawns in grasslands, The Velociprey is not extremely aggressive but it would be smart to keep your distance from one of these beasts. Its health is still strong and could kill you if you are not well equipped.
- Giadrome, This monster is around the medium difficulty level. Its a little harder to kill than default mobs but like everything that wants to hit you, it could just well kill you. This mob spawns in deserts and swamps.
- Felyne, This monster can be tamed by right clicking with sugar. After this monster is tamed, it becomes a bomb Felyne on obtaining gunpowder the same as the sugar. The Felyne comes at a very strong advantage, throwing TNT at the enemy.
Monster Hunter Mod Version 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Introduce a new Weapon system
- Add new monster called the Jaggi
- Add new monster called the Ludroth
- Add A new monster called the Rathalos
- Add a new monster called the Lagiacruz
- Download and install Modloader and Audiomod for minecraft 1.3.2
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Open the downloaded zip folder, open the file inside, and drag the contents into minecraft.jar.
- Delete meta-inf.