Hi everyone, all of you guys should have played minecraft before yeah? Well, you should come to a time where you have sooo many things until you don’t want them anymore. But you just feel bad if you throw them away without doing anything. Here is a mod for you to make use of those rubbish! You can burn anything into the furnace to make it become coal or charcoal, this makes you enable to build torches more often and burn more! THANKS TO GROM PE FOR MAKING THIS AWESOME MOD:D
More Fuel Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- Burning your rubbish into COAL! The basic energy source in Minecraft.
- There are different times / seconds in order for somethings to be burned, like feathers take 1sec ( the lowest amount) and Netherrack 20 secs ( the highest amount).
How to Install More Fuel Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- YOU SHOULD BACK-UP FILES BEFORE INSTALLING.
- Download and install Modloader the correct way.
- Delete meta-inf folder is included.
- Run the game one time, if it is not a black screen continue to step 5, but if it is re install it correctly.
- Download the More fuels mod. (Under this content)
- Click start.
- Put into the box “%appdata%”
- Then click open the folder .minecraft.
- If you followed step 4 correctly inside .minecraft folder should be a folder called mods in there.
- put the morefuels mod archive into the mods folder.
- Run minecraft one more time.
- After you run, there should be a file named “mod_morefuel.cfg”
- Click into it.
- There should be a config list up.
- Your mod should now be running easily.
- HAVE FUN!
*If you have problems you can comment below*