There are so many things to worry and fear; both in our real world and the Minecraft world. Out of all that, however, death is the biggest thing we can ever encounter. Playing Minecraft, I’m sure many of you already have experienced death and I’m also sure you’ve realized how annoying it is. The most annoying thing about dying in Minecraft is losing the number of hearts. When you die, you’ll lose the number of hearts you actually had and if that happens, you’ll become more open to death as you have lesser number of hearts. Another sad thing is, it isn’t that easy to to refill the hearts. Now, no more worries! The More Health Enhanced Mod is going to dissolve that worries we have about death.
The More Health Enhanced Mod will add a RPG style of level-ups with increasing number of hearts as you level up. With this mod, the maximum number of hearts you can have will become 30 and that’s when you reach level 70. So, fight hard and work hard to raise your level! Also, this mod adds heart containers in Minecraft that will give you several hearts. A container will give you at least four hearts. You can get the heart containers by slaying boss mobs.
More Health Enhanced Mod Version 2.5 for Minecraft 1.4.5 Changelogs
- Configuration file added allowing for customization for starting health and levels to heart personalize experience
How to install More Health Enhanced Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge API
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the bin folder found in the .minecraft folder ( use 7-zip or winrar).
- Move the contents in the downloaded file into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete META-INF.