Paint Mod is now fully released:
- Server implementation is finished and should work fine.
- Using this Mod, you can paint any normal block any shade of any color.
- Pressing G(default) will open up the mathematically generated GUI, sporting 16.7 Million colors.
- The PaintGun consumes Lapis, Rose Red and Cactus Green dye’s, however, the rate these are consumed depends on the color you have chosen to paint with, Using more of certain colors will result in more of the that color dye getting used, like real paint.
- If you want to get fancy, try spraying on transparent blocks for a cool stained glass look.
- Removing the paint can be quite the chore, without the proper tools.
- Pickup 6.0.3. Get the universal version. Like usual, put everything in that zip inside your.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar.
- Moved everything to 1.4.4