- Intuitive yet powerful industrial mod
- Ideal for automatic farming
- Easier than other industrial mods
- Very good mod compatibility
- Conveyor belts for material and mob transport
- Automatic farming, potion brewing, crafting, smelting
- New kinds of redstone circuitry, integrated chips, radios…
- Programmable Mining machines
How to install PowerCraft?
- PowerCraft consists of Main module, a Core module, and multiple Content modules.
- PowerCraft can work both with Forge , or Risugami’s (the old one). You must get the correct Main module version.
- Go to Power Craft Guide
Texture Pack: http://www.9minecraft.net/sphax-purebdcraft-texture-pack
Requires Risugami’s. Make sure Minecraft works with modloader, before you try to install this mod.
- Download the ZIP file of this mod.
- Place the file into .minecraft/mods (create if needed)DO NOT EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE!ModLoader will find it and load the mod from the zip, no need to edit your jar.
- Run Minecraft.