There are so many mods and skins that change the models of different mobs. Surely, that makes the game more exciting! Sadly, that doesn’t happen to your character model in the game. It’s always the same-looking model. Not if you have this mod! It’s the Shape-Shifter Mod! What this mod does is it will enable you to change your character model into the models of other mobs.
The mob models that are currently available are:
The cool thing is, this mod will also change your perspective in the game. For example, if your model changes into a wolf, you’ll see your world in a wolf’s perspective. If you don’t like the skins, don’t worry and simply change them (the .png images can be found in mob/shapeShift/ in minecraft.jar).
Press U key to select the mob you want to be! If you want more cool stuffs, press G. Pressing the key will enable you to make a special effect depending on the mob you have chosen.
- chicken : Flying(no fall damage)
- wolf : Speeds up(3 extra melee damage)
- ocelot : Speed up(3 extra melee damage)
- fish : The ability to light up blocks underwater to help you navigate(don’t drown)
- creeper : Hiss and explode
- enderman : Teleportation(spawns with extra health and do 6 extra melee damage)
- blaze : Fires fireball(immune to fire and lava)
- ghast : Fires fireball(flies and becomes immune to fire and lava)
- giant : Exploding punch(spawns with 50 HP and no fall damage)
- snowman : Places snow
- spider : Jumps higher and climbs wall(3 extra melee damage)
- golem : Whack enemies from a distance(3 extra melee damage)
By changing into some of the mobs’ models, hostile mobs will no longer become hostile. It can be very useful if you want to avoid conflicts with mobs you don’t like. Install the mod and you’ll experience the greatness and excitement of this mod. For more information, check the installation text included in the zip file.
How to install Shape-Shifter Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download the file.
- Move the class files into your minecraft.jar.
- Delete META-INF.