Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
Minecraft 1.2.5 is here, and it wont be long until Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft is updated too. If you aren’t aware of the Single Player Commands Mod, it’s the Mod that gives you the ability to type commands into your game and do certain things. This mod gives you the ability to do hundreds maybe thousands of things. Its not just one Mod its 100 Mods in one. For example you can type / fly and your character will fly, or you can type /spawn pig and then the number to spawn x amount of pigs in Minecraft.
Installing Single Player Commands Mod can be done in two ways, using the installer which is the easy way, or using the basic and harder way.
Too install it the easy way simply download the install click install, run Minecraft and enjoy.
Single Play Commands Mod Version 3.1.1 for Minecraft 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Bug fixes
- New MCP kit released
- Fixed WorldEdit bug with reaching distance
- Fixed /flymode minecraft to enable ascend and descend
- Added Custom Colours to the sign command enable coloring signs
How to Install Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open the .minecraft / bin folder
- Open Minecraft.jar
- Delete the META INF folder
- Drag in all the files from the mod
- Open Minecraft to run
- Press T and then start typing commands.