The shader that adds shadows to your game! Using Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod everything in your world will have shadows, trees, animals long grass, everything! Its something I have always thought would be cool in Minecraft, and after installing this Mod your just fall in love with Minecraft all over again! Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod is up to date with the most recent version of Minecraft ( Minecraft 1.2.5) so you can enjoy the Mods beautiful features now! You don’t need to downgrade or wait for the Mod to be updated!
Basic Features of Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Many shaders have been appearing in Minecraft but this shader is different, this shader is unique!
- This shader adds shadows to the game! Yes shadows in Minecraft!
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod Version 05 for Minecraft 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Added variable penumbra shadows as an HQ option for shadows
- Updated Lightning effects
- Updated Sky colors
- Updated Fog colors
- Fixed Motion Blur
- SSAO Optimized and fixed
- Shadow Optimized
- Updated lighting of indoor areas
- Fixed all shadows
How to Install Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download the latest version of Optifine HD Mod
- Download the latest version of Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .Minecraft and then the bin folder
- Open Minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip
- Delete META INF
- Drag in the Optifne Mod files
- Drag in the Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod files!
- Done and enjoy!
Please note you need to go to your options menu once in Minecraft and ensure your FOV is on normal otherwise you wont see the effects of this Mod in your game!