You enter the Methyr by finding one of the many spawned “Portal Rooms.” In the portal room, is there a Methyr tome that will guide you trough the methyr, it also have a little story about how to get acces to the portal
Once you have entered the Methyr you’ll have to begin ALL over again. Its a whole new world with lots of different ores. In The methyr we got a couple of mobs, and thats: “The Hatilum, The wolfs, The wasps, The salamanders and the evil tree.”
The way that you smelt the ores you find, is simply just make a “Crusher.” The crusher need to be fulled with the ore called “Catum.” Catum work just as normal coal and can be used to make torches. After you have crushed the ore it will give you the shard from the ore chunk.
- 1. Go to “%appdata%
- 2. Backup your “.minecraft”
- 3. Install Minecraft Forge
- 4. Download “The Methyr”
- 5. Install “The Methyr” and the forge version you just have downloaded.
- 5.1. The way you install forge and Methyr is just go to “%appdata% –> “.minecraft” –> “bin” –> Open minecraft.jar
- With winrar (just google it) Now just open up your methyr.rar and your forge, then drag and drop all the files from both (methyr and forge) into you minecraft.jar that you just had opened up with winrar.
- 6. Now run your minecraft and it should all work very fine
The Methyr Dimension Screenshots
All The Ores
The Entrance to the portal room in the overworld
Down in the portal showing the methyr tome
The Methyr tome GUI
The opened portal.
The Methyr Dimension Mobs
(only 1 color for now)
THE HATILUM + HATILUM CALF[Sketch of the Hatilum By KarryBird]
(hatilum calf not coded yet)
Sketch of the wasp by KarryBird
(baby worm not coded yet.)
Sketch of the wolf By KarryBird
(baby not coded yet.)