TreeFeller Mod For Minecraft 1.4.2
Here’s another very useful mod for all of you who come in need of woods very often. Woods can be used for so many different things and purposes. Basically, they are used for making and building stuffs and they are used in large quantity. When you first think of it, you would not see the problem so easily. But you will realize the real problem when you put that thought into action. When you finally start chopping for woods, you will realize how much labor it is. You will chop, chop, and chop to get a few blocks of woods. Now, when you need them in sizable quantity, you will have to repeat that and, soon or later, you will find yourself completely exhausted. However, that’s no longer be a problem with the TreeFeller Mod!
The TreeFeller Mod will enable the ability to chop down the whole tree in one hit with any axe. It definitely sounds good! Without having to swing your axe dozen of times, you will get all the woods you can find from a tree with one single hit. This is surely going to reduce the amount of labor and increase productivity.
TreeFeller Mod For Minecraft 1.4.2 Main Features
- The mod will introduce the ability to chop down trees in one hit with any axe.
- Mod trees will only be chopped with vanilla axes. On the other hand, vanilla trees will only be chopped with non-vanilla axes.
- The mod is compatible with SMP.
- Holding shift will allow you to use the normal ability of the axe.
TreeFeller Mod For Minecraft 1.4.2 Pros and Cons
Actually, there’s been a mod that had similar feature, but the biggest advantage of this mod over the previous one is that it is compatible with SMP. Also, as you know it, this mod is definitely going to save your time and increase the efficiency of your work. You won’t have to spend too much time swinging your axe on trees for the woods you need. A single swing will do.
The only little problem of this mod is that only vanilla axes will work on mod trees and only non-vanilla on vanilla trees.
How to install TreeFeller Mod 1.8 for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.4.2" href="http://minecraft-forum.net/minecraft-tools-downloads/minecraft-forge-api-for-minecraft-1-2-5/">Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Move the downloaded mod file into the “mods” folder.
- Delete META-INF.