Tropical Forests…….. All those tropical things. You should be able to imagine them in your minds. Hawaii, trees, huts, drinks, beaches, seas, and many more. Sure you all would want that in Minecraft. It would be sweet if it happens. Well now, meet the Tropicraft! Made and developed by Cojomax99! So all the credits goes to him¡
In Tropicraft, it adds wildlife into your Minecraft game. As Minecraft 1.8.1 comes, it changes many things in Minecraft. All those new food system, level systems, and more. It changes the way Minecraft is in one adventure update. That is why I really like Minecraft. Not only you build cool things, you try hard to survive. And Tropicraft enables your adventure to become a ot more fun! By just adding new environments to you . You might now wonder, what does Tropicraft adds in Minecraft 1.8.1? Let me tell ya, it adds TONS of things, including new mobs, items, places, and many more. Here are the list of features:
- Adds new mob name Iguana : Usually in groups and acts just like wolves! Drops scale used to build scale armor
- Adds new starfish : They live on the sea floor, and run when attacked. Gives star shell, which doesn’t do anything right now but maybe in the future.
- Adds new Frogs : Green frogs are friends, but the other colors are deadly. Green frogs legs are used for eating (cooked). And the poison skins are for poisonous darts.
- Adds Easter islands heads : It destroys you, just don’t walk up to it with a chunk o’ head. When killed drop chunk o’ head.
- Adds a palm tree! : Palm trees, with trees and woods and coconuts.
- Adds coconuts: Coconuts can be chopped by a sword into coconut chunks which when you collect them up to 8 they will heal like cookies!
- Adds new and many kinds of flower!
- Adds new armor set (scale) if you wear all of it, meaning all of the set, you will get an effect of anti-fire!
- Add new drink and items.
- Add new blocks.
- Delete META-INF
- Install Minecraft Forge into the jar
- Install RenderPlayerAPI into the jar
- Install Tropicraft.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the mods folder
- Install CoroAI for MC 1.4.5.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the mods folder
- Install Weather 1.22 for MC 1.4.5.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the mods folder
To get into the realm:
- Get materials:Bamboo
- Coconut chunks (Break a coconut with a sword)
- A pineapple
- Wool (Possible colors are red, yellow, light blue, magenta and green)
- Make a bamboo mug:
- Make a Pina Colada:
- Make a chair (Can be any of the previously listed colors):
- Place the chair
- At sunset, drink the Pina Coloda
Note: Due to Block/Item IDs changing, old worlds will be incompatible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Do NOT delete meta-inf in the server!
This renders the server jarfile corrupt.
You will need:
- Minecraft Forge.
- Grab minecraft_server.jar
- Install Minecraft Forge into the jarfile
- Install RenderPlayerAPI into the jarfile
- Extract Tropicraft.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the jarfile
- Extract CoroAI.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the jarfile
- Extract Weather.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the jarfile
- Have fun!
More posts of Tropicraft Mod :