Modern Warfare 3 Texture Pack Currently Includes:
- Juggernaut Armor as Diamond Armor
- Corporal Suit as Gold Armor
- Snow Camouflage as Iron Armor
- Colour Custom Military Uniform as Leather Armor (Colour Custom by Dyeing)
- Ghillie Suit as Chainmail Armor
- Knife as the Sword
- Sickle as the Pickaxe
- Battleaxe as the Axe
- Scythe as the Hoe
- Ball and Chain as the Fishing Rod
- Minecart as a Military Jeep (WIP)
- African Militia as the Skeleton
- Suicide Bomber as the Creeper
- Rails are now Roads (For the Jeep Minecart)
- Terrain is now 90% complete
- Gui completed
- More mobs done
- Half of the Items complete
- AND LOTS MORE!
How to Install MW3 Texture Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- 1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- 2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.