Looking for the right texture pack can be extremely frustrating. Often for players the texture pack has to be perfect, and I don’t blame them. They are taking time to find and then use this texture pack Players simply want the texture pack to look nice, blend together well and add a specific theme to their world. Minecraft itself, believe it or not. Is a medieval game, you would be rather foolish to think otherwise. There aren’t many good looking medieval texture packs out there, in fact, there arnt many medieval texture packs out there anyway. However the Simple Medieval texture pack is out there, and it is one too look out for.
SimpleMedieval 2 Texture Pack Version SM2 D003 for Minecraft 1.4.5 Changelogs
- Released the BETA pack
- SM2 style is updated
- Added new blocks and textures
The simple medieval pack comes in 3 different versions; 16x, balanced 16x, and 32x. Each texture version looks and feels different, however the them that was intended and then crafted into the texture pack still remains. Hardly untouched, I would recommend the 32x texture version however because the lower versions may look too cartoony and that could interfere with the theme of the texture pack. Even so, it is not compulsory to get all three. The choice is completely yours.
How to install SimpleMedieval 2 Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or simply download MCPatcher.
- Download the texture pack.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/texturepacks.
- Drag the entire zip folder into your texturepacks file.
- Run minecraft and then select the installed texture pack and then load your world.
- Finished, Enjoy the simple medieval texture pack for minecraft 1.4.5