What do you imagine when you hear about a realistic texture pack? Something in high definition, but you never expect it to be so close to real life. Smooth Realistic texture pack does something amazing, it changes the textures to modern day textures that you will see on your daily routine. The bookshelves look just like real ones, there are fridge textures and door textures which you have never seen before. Being realistic is hard, but when you use this texture pack you get a jaw dropping experience. Why? because it resembles your daily life and all of the objects that you will expect to find in your house, you can find in the game with this texture pack.
Smooth Realistic texture pack looks nothing like the vanilla Minecraft, at all. Everything has been changed, Changed in a way that no one has done before. The stunning discovery that will make your surprise of this texture pack even greater is that it’s the first texture pack of the author.
Here’s a video of this texture pack.
Smooth Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.4.6 Main Features
- The texture pack changes absolutely everything in the game to look life real life, modern, everyday objects.
- The textures look sweet and highly detailed.
- The textures have support for BetterSkies in MCPatcher
- Paintings are changed to look like shelves and awesome drawings
Smooth Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.4.6 Pros and Cons
The texture pack is stunning and everyone can enjoy it, however people with weaker pc’s are at disadvantage, the texture pack is too big for them to work smoothly.
How to Install Smooth Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Download and run the latest version of McPatcher HD fix
- Locate your texture packs folder, usually located in your minecraft root folder
- Copy the texture pack .zip file into that folder and close all of the windows