Designed to let you play Minecraft as if you were in a Comic book!
Note: This pack is “vector based” and is available in all common resolutions from 16×16 to 512×512. However, the recommended resolution will still be 128×128.
Use the resolution which fit the “performance” of your computer!
How to install Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the LASTEST version of MCPatcher
- Patch a fresh version of Minecraft game with “HDTextures” and “HDFont” (you should not check “Better grass”:picture)
- Recommended: Download the last version of ModLoader and install it (by copying files directly into minecraft.jar)
- (Recommended: Download the last version of CTM (ConnectedTextures) and install it)
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Mods and install them
- Download this pack “Sphax PureBDCraft”
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “texturepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Mods and Textures Packs” section.
Download 32x version
Download 64x version