Have you ever felt down, ever felt lonely or even blue during your Minecraft travels? Are you bored with the dank and somewhat dark texture palette? Mythra’s Cheerful texture pack is sure to cure that right up for you, with bright and almost pastel colors giving it a vibrancy unlike many other texture packs you may have used. This is a 16 by 16 pack, created by Mythra for his wife! If that doesn’t warm your heart, I don’t know what will! This pack may be considered more for girls but its really for anyone, with its old school RPG feel, with the almost luminescent color schemes, with bright blues, greens and pinks. The textures are very smooth, very clean and they really give it a more playful feeling to your game instead of feeling perhaps so bleak! Its a great change of pace and I recommend it to anyone who likes something different!
If you like a more cheerful or perhaps a texture pack with a softer and less daunting feel, Mythra’s Cheerful Texture pack is something to get right away!
Mythra’s Cheerful Texture Pack Main Features
- Bright and very colorful
- Tons of cheery and cartoon feeling textures
How to Install Mythra’s Cheerful Texture Pack
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.