Elite Projects brings once again another texture pack. This texture pack we’ve been working on for a while now. We just finished the last textureyesterday! We put all of our Photshop and Photo editing skills in this. It is 32×32 and is updated to 1.6.4! All the other ModernCraft textures I’ve seen have no effort or plain right horrible (Like dirt block is red) Anyways feel free to check the images.
How to Install Elite’s ModernCraft HD Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!