[1.10] [32x] Kyctarniq’s Photobased Texture Pack Download
The Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack was to begin with a texture pack, but after the file size got to large the creator changed it to a resource pack. I really like this resource pack, as I do with anything in Minecraft that is photo-based or photo-real. The creator of this texture pack used photos of the real life item as his inspiration, he then expanded on the idea and colors to create the final product. I really love the textures in this pack, each has very unique and different design from one another. What are you waiting for? Download it now!
How to install Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack?
- Download Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.