How to Install Firewolf Resource Pack HD for Minecraft
- 1. You need to use a Minecraft version patched with “ ” or with “ ”.
- 2. Then, move this zip file (no need to unzip it) into your Minecraft resourcepacks folder.
To reach that folder you have two ways:
- A. On “Windows Start”/ “Run (or search)” put this:
- B. On Minecraft, go to “Options”/ “Resource Packs” / “Open Resource Packs folder”.
- 3. On Minecraft, go to “Options” / “Resource Packs” and click over the pack’s icon to move it from the left column to the right.