Pixel Daydreams is a bright, happy, charmingly retro resource pack for Minecraft. This is my first attempt at creating a texture pack using a (mostly) set color palette in a traditional pixel art style. It is based on DawnBreaker’s 32 color palette, although by this point I have just about doubled the number of colors.
How to Install Pixel Daydreams Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!