He aims to make SmoothieCraft a bit less grainy than the original Minecraft but all the while keeping the “feel” of its textures with simpler textures and tones. The result is a “new look” of Minecraft that not only has a personality of its own, but also stays true to the game it’s rooted to.
How to Install SmoothieCraft – Smoother Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!