How to Install True Borderlands 2 Resource Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD resource packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine.
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!