If you’ve come looking for a decent 32x resource pack then you’re in luck. Crafteryada resource packis a 32x pack with textures which look more organic than normal; that means rough edges, a lack of symmetry in general and lots of blocks that look like they were hauled in out of a storm or something else that would make them look worn and torn up. There is a kind of medieval twist here too which is nice for people who want to mix rustic and ancient themes together in a single map. This pack will help you to make that dream a reality, but it’s nice even for casual use.
How to Install Crafteryada Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!