There are lots of resource packs which totally change the way Minecraft looks. By replacing every texture and image in the game, they can make it into something different. Then you have resource packs like GravyCraft resource pack, which exist just to provide a change in scenery, an update of the standard Minecraft textures which become boring after loading up the hundredth world or so. This particular pack was designed specifically to be used with the SEUS Shaders Mod, so it will look best if you run it alongside that. Shader mods are demanding though, and even without SEUS, this pack still looks good.
How to install GravyCraft Resource Pack?
- Download GravyCraft Resource Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.