About Johnsmith Legacy Resource Pack
Continuing the legacy…
With the original author of the John Smith texture pack being on hiatus for an unknown amount of time, and the last version of Minecraft to be completely textured being 1.2.5, many people have been eargerally awaiting an updated version that works properly with 1.4.5 and upcoming versions of Minecraft. With that, the Minecraft community has decided to work on some third-party updates to add the missing textures in a manner faithful to the original John Smith.
Also, many people play with mods, and especially with the recent launch of the FTB modpacks, all of the things those excellent mods add will stick out like a sore thumb with the default 16x textures when using the JS pack, and so we have the answer…
How to Install Johnsmith Legacy Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!