Do you like the Star Wars universe? Have you ever played the popular Knights of the Old Republic games by Bioware? Welcome to KotOR Resource Pack for Minecraft! This texture pack was originally created for a Taris build but is now being used for many KotOR maps. The pack contains many styles of weapons, outfits and items seen in the Knights of the Old Republic series.
You can see the really nice and rustic textures based in the extremely popular Star Wars universe! If you like Star Wars, be sure to download this pack right away!
KoTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) Resource Pack Main Features
- Star Wars themed resource pack.
- Custom armor and weapons like lightsabers and Stormtrooper suits.
- 32 x 32 pack for more detail.
KoTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) Resource Pack Pros and Cons
Pros: A really well made resource pack based in the very popular Star Wars universe. Specifically based on Bioware’s Knights of the Old Republic games.
Cons: This pack is not quite completed and is still missing a few textures. If you don’t like Star Wars, you wont find that much here.
How to Install KoTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) Resource Pack
- Download and install HDPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of KoTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the KoTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 and you are ready to play!