This is the core download for Romecraft:Germania, the default (core) texture pack that runs it all. This includes the default armor, block, item, gui, mob, and etc that makes up what we know as Romecraft. If you plan on adding armor packs, item packs, sound packs, and the like, this may be mandatory, or else most of your textures will remain default!
How to Install Romecraft: CORE Version Resource Pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!