How to Star Wars Interdictor Resource Pack
- 1. Download this resourcepack.
- 2. Install MCPatcher (or CTM won’t function ). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected.
- 3. Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- 4. Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- – Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- – Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- – Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- 5. Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!