A beautiful high resolution texture pack for minecraft.
How to Install Photo Realistic Modern HD Resource Pack
- Step 1: Download the ‘HD Texture Fix’ aka MCPatcher.
- Step 2: Open McPatcher. Make sure the ‘Original’ field leads to ‘minecraft-(version no).jar’, and your ‘Output’ field leads to your original minecraft.jar. (Should be done by default)
- Step 3: Check the box next to the ‘Texture Pack’ field. Then, hit browse and find and select the .zip of your downloaded texture pack, and choose the dimensions of the texture pack (32×32, etc.). This can most likely be found where you downloaded the texture pack.
- Step 4: Select ‘Patch’. Wait for it to complete patching.
- Step 5: To ensure your texture pack works properly, you can select ‘Test Minecraft’. (Optional)
- Step 6: Download a texture pack you would like to use on your Minecraft.
- Step 7: When you download the texture pack, you will receive either a .zip, .rar or a folder. You will need the .zip to install the pack, so look for in the downloaded items for it. (Not necessary if the .zip was the only thing downloaded). You then have to open your Minecraft and on the main menu select ‘Mods and Texture Packs’.
- Step 8: Once open, select ‘Open texture pack folder’.
- Step 9: Drag the .zip into the texture pack folder, and you are done!