Welcome to the official CubCon Texture Pack for Minecraft! This is built for the server of the same name. This texture pack was made to be used for the server’s cinematic YouTube videos. This means its high quality and looks top notch. This pack will give your game a better style with the CubCon textures!
If you want a pack that is made for beauty and built to work with shaders and other graphic options, this pack is for you! Be sure to download and install the CubCon Texture Pack for Minecraft today!
CubCon Texture Pack Main Features
- High resolution textures at 64 x 64!
- Built to show off the graphics of your game.
- Perfect for creating videos.
CubCon Texture Pack Pros and Cons
Pros: This is a really nice looking pack that was made to show off your world. Perfect for video editing and high quality gameplay.
Cons: This pack is a little dark so you might have to turn up the brightness in the Minecraft settings. This pack is running at a large 64 x 64 resolution so it could slow your computer down.
How to Install CubCon Texture Pack
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of CubCon Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the CubCon Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 and you are ready to play.