Invictus is a high definition 64x graphics replacement for Minecraft with an emphasis on clean artwork and minimal detail. The artwork is a continuation of Soartex, a texture pack by Soar49. Invictus refines many of the elements of Soartex and adds thousands of textures.
How to Install Invictus Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!