It’s worth pointing out that BufyCraft HD isn’t necessarily the most ‘complete’ pack out there as it only effects the standard environmental textures of the game so if you were looking for a full-fledged resource pack to completely overhaul your Minecraft client then you’ll probably want to keep looking as this one isn’t designed for that.
How to install BufyCraft HD Resource Pack?
- Download BufyCraft HD Resource Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.