Dreams of Drean pack is inspired by Lindsey Stirling, a violinist, dancer and performance artist. This pack includes some of the most unique and creative designs for blocks and various textures I have ever seen. It was inspired directly by music, so it uses beats and the idea of patterns to create something very new and colorful.
As you can see, if you add shaders and other graphic improving mods along with this pack, you can see just how mind blowing it can really become!
Dreams of Drean a Lindsey Stirling Texture Pack Main Features
- Fantastic and beautiful textures that seemingly glow.
- Vibrant colors that really make you feel uplifted.
- Based off of an idea from Lindsey Stirling, a famous violinist.
- Uses music to go along with the textures.
Dreams of Drean a Lindsey Stirling Texture Pack Pros and Cons
Pros: This pack is one of the most vibrant and good looking packs, the fantasy element is sure to appeal to many.
Cons: Might not appeal to some because of the bright and cheery nature, especially if they want something realistic.
How to Install Dreams of Drean a Lindsey Stirling Texture Pack
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Dreams of Drean a Lindsey Stirling Texture Pack zip inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Dreams of Drean a Lindsey Stirling Texture Pack and you are ready to play!
- (Optional) Install shader mods and graphic improvement mods
- (Optional) If you’d like it to be a resource pack with music, get the music from this link