This resource pack is for MineTheftAuto in Minecraft. It basically makes the game look like GrandTheftAuto, but in Minecraft. Enjoy!
- Weapon textures
- End stone and Lapis are the MTA logo
- Re-texturing of sponge to quartz
- Custom sounds
- Shaders (Heavy version)
- New default skin (Instead of Steve)
- All new block textures (Heavy version)
How to Install MineTheftAuto Resource Pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!