About OCTABOX Resource Pack
Octabox is a texture pack, that’s supposed to show, that 8×8 texture packs are not only lag reducers, but they can look amazing too.
There are many 8×8 packs out there, that are nothing than downscaled default or horrible simple packs.
OCTABOX is supposed to make it’s way through this crappy masses, in order to give 8×8 packs a better reputation.
How to install OCTABOX Resource Pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download OCTABOX Resource Pack
Note: “OCTAFONT” is a font, which is created just for this texture pack.
It is a font which is available in HD and in default size.
We recommend using the HD version, as it simply looks awesome.