What is Onecraft?
Onecraft is a special type of texture pack. As you all might know, high res texturepacks make the game require more power. A lower res on your texture pack makes the game look a bit worse, but increases performance.
This texture pack has the lowest resolution possible, 1×1. This means that every block is 1×1 pixel big. This is very small and requires less from your PC than a 16×16 pack.
Hope you enjoy it!
How to install OneCraft Resource Pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!