One of the main things to keep in mind about the Faithful Revenge resource pack is that it’s available at a resolution of x64 which is significantly higher than the default Minecraft resolution. While the high resolution gives the developer a lot of room to create highly detailed textures, it also means that the resource pack probably won’t function properly unless you’re using it on a really beefy PC. If you have a low-end PC then you’re probably better off staying away from this pack because even if you somehow miraculously manage to run it, it’s still going to lag a ton which leads to a very unpleasant experience.
How to install FaithFul Revenge Resource Pack?
- Download FaithFul Revenge Resource Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.