Soartex Invictus Resource Pack aims for a crisp feel, with a style strictly cast by two artists: Soar49 and Shoeboxam. Gradients and distracting patterns are eliminated, many base textures are remade to reduce aliasing, and foliage has a broad color depth. Special support is baked into textures to improve mipmapping. Be sure to install Optifine or MCPatcher to enable the full pack! The Shader Download has comprehensive specular and normal maps for use with GLSL shaders.
Fanver is faithful to the original style of Soar49, while Invictus aims to establish a new taste with reduced patterns and aliasing. Invictus is optimized to interpolate well with mipmapping and has presaturated foliage and grass for greater depth of color. Fanver is community developed while Invictus is developed by Shoeboxam with Goldbattle.
Soartex Invictus Resource Pack 1.9 Changelogs
- Added models, remade a number of textures. Full changelog on repository.
How to install Soartex Invictus Resource Pack?
- Download Soartex Invictus Resource Pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!