About this pack
This texture pack is based off of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. This texture pack comes in 16x, 32x, 64x and 128x. However, 128x will always be updated first and will be pixel perfect as the others are just scaled down versions of the 128x one.
How to install Wind Waker Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1. Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine and proceed to install.
- 2. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 2a, if not, run the .jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 2a. Install OptiFine like any other mod by opening Minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files in.
- 3. Move the texture pack (do not extract it!) to … and drop it in.
- Windows: “C:/%User%/AppData/minecraft/texturepacks”
- Mac OS X: “%User%/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks”
- 4. Open Minecraft, and on the main menu, click “Texture Packs” and select “Wind Waker [xxx] – v.x.x”