Adriorn’s Básico Texure Pack for Minecaft 1.2.5
The Adriorn’s Básico Texure Pack tries to do something simple and clean, like what most 16x Texture Packs does, however this one isn’t. A mixture of simple, but realistic Texture Pack and some creative things added as well. The Adriorn’s Básico Texure Pack looks a little more like something for a personal use but then worth sharing to public since it is pretty well done. Adriorn’s Básico Texure Pack is a 128x even though it is simple, it also gives more flexibility and some details are added as well.
Adriorn’s Básico Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- Most of the things changed but it still keeps it simplicity
- Its an 128x pack so it’s not soooo… damn simple.
- You gotta look at the sunrise…
- The premades was perfectly done
- Dungeons are customized
- Arts and wallpapers are added
- New blocks added
How to Install Adriorn’s Básico Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download the latest Version of MCPatcher HD and Patch your Minecraft.
- Run the minecraft game normally
- Click on the button under multiplayer called mods and texture pack
- A folder will pop up
- Select the Adriorn’s Básico Texture Pack folder
- Copy and paste the Texture Pack here (do not unzip the file!)
- Enable the Texture Pack by going into Mods and Texture Pack again, and click on the Adriorn’s Básico Texture Pack.
- Have fun playing Minecraft
Adriorn, nice pack, you made it 128x and still keeps the minecraft originallity which is very well done, and creative.