Affinity HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.1
Have you been searching for the best high definition texture pack out there? The HD affinity texture pack works for minecraft version; 1.3.1. Its brilliant, the effort put into this pack is extraordinary. I have used this pack for 2 days now, and havn’t changed my texture pack once in that time. I highly advise the use of this pack as it spices up your game to a whole new level. This texture pack supports the latest feature of minecraft. The connected textures feature, allowing the players on the server that you are on at that time, with the feature on, to use the same texture pack set to the server. Not only this, but the pack runs with several different versions that run with: 64x, 128x, and 256x, Just incase your computer cant run the higher versions.
Affinity HD Texture Pack Version 1.3.1 for Minecraft 1.3.1
- New Emeralds, both Ores and Block
- Made it compatible with Minecraft 1.3.1
- Tweaked Furnace and Dispenser
The texture pack adds a lot of rustic and role play feel to the game, once installed. Its as if the game has been completely changed, in fact, its as if its not even minecraft anymore. The mobs look deadlier, the environment ever realistic. Alot of the texture pack looks incredible, even though some of it is used by real life photo’s it works incredibly well with the rest of the texture pack. The artist in charge of all the minecraft paintings is incredibly good at what he/she does. I give a thumbs up to him and encourage him to continue what he wants to be doing.
How to install Affinity HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Download MCPatcher or optifine.
- Download the Affinity HD Texture Pack
- Type run in the start menu, %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/texturepacks. (or you can open the texture packs menu in game, and then click the “open texturepacks folder.”
- Drag in the texture pack zip file, and select it in game.
- All done, enjoy the texture pack!