Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.1
Bored of simple or realistic Texture Packs on this website? Look over here. Here is a Texture Pack which isn’t simple or realistic. It just has the feeling of awesomeness inside it! The feeling of Middle Age which is called Medieval Texture Pack is now here! Many people say that Creative One gives off an aura feeling of middle ages or medieval. Yeah, it gives off aura. (AURA). Creativity + medieval = awesomeness. If you don’t believe me, this Medieval Texture Pack proves it all. The developer of Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack also teaches me something. A medieval pack or any other Texture Packs out there, it doesn’t need to be simple or realistic. Just be creative and create your own style! Whether your own style is simple, medieval, or realistic. You can still create an awesome pack like this one!
Lets give a big thanks to the developer of Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack! Well, the developer is Creative_One of course!
Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack Version 1.2 V7 for Minecraft 1.3.1
- A whole bunch of new textures like the gold sword, diamond item, gold ingot, iron ingot, and lots and lots more
- Tweaked the GUI a little
- Three new spider textures which are Black and Yellow, Black and White, and Black and Black
- Many fixes as well, for instance the light problem
- Change the brightness of the torches so they shine further
- Change the sunset so its more pretty
- And a lot more!
How to Install Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Download MCPatcher HD and click 64×64 and then patch.
- Open Minecraft.
- After that click “Mods and Texture pack”, a button under “multiplayer”.
- Then click “Open Texture Pack folder”.
- Download the Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack.zip
- Then drag the zip file into the folder that just popped up after you click “Open Texture pack folder”.
*If you have problems you can comment*