Dion’s ShreeyamaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
Dion’s ShreenyamaCraft is one of the most different and unique texture pack of all, it is specialized in its plainess and originality. People who love chilling stuff and plain stuff will love this texture pack since it doesn’t change how minecraft look that much. Most texture pack you see around forums are those pokemon, skyrim, halo, and other kinds of “different” texture packs however this one is the real minecraft texture pack in which you will see how plain minecraft can be. This texture pack is the normal minecraft you play everyday so don’t expect dinosaurs to lurk around but expect only alittle bit of color changes and lighting changes. Try downloading mods and play with this map since its plainness will make you faint with boredom
Dion’s ShreeyamaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- New minecraft textures
- A little bit of minecraft lighting fix
- A very plain texturepack
- Originality stays as it is (which is good )
See how plain it is in this video: follow the link!
How to Install Dion’s ShreeyamaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download the texture pack
- Play the game normally
- Go to “mods and texture pack” under “multiplayer”
- The go to “texture pack” folder
- Copy and paste the texture pack you just downloaded here without unzipping it.
- Try to play the game again
- Enable the texture pack