JoxelPack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.1
Here’s another good texture pack for all you Minecraft lovers out there, especially, those who have a favor for simple-looking Minecraft world. The JoxelPack Version 4.5 is a texture pack that’s been created as a normal simple pack but which has gone through so many updates. Now, it has reached version 4.5 and it’s more than just simple. The blocks, mobs, items, and all the other also have been editted so it will give off its own uniqueness to the gaming. The colors have gotten more colorful, adventures more adventurous, and the world has become ever more realistic!
JoxelPack Texture Pack Version 4.5 for Minecraft 1.3.1 Changelogs
- New textures have been added that’s most suitable for Minecraft version 1.3.1.
- Most importantly, the texture pack has gained its new name: The JoxelPack.
JoxelPack Version 4.5 is a texture pack of 16x resolution. The texture pack is a simple one, so the possibility of any lag is very low. If you are ready for the smoothest gameplay, install it right now!
How to install JoxelPack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Download the mod file.
- Install MCPatcher HD Fix or the Optifine.
- Run the patcher and press the button that says “patch”.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open up the texturepacks folder in .minecraft folder.
- Move the downloaded mod file into the texturepacks folder(do not extract the zip file).
- Delete META-INF.