“Somethings are not meant to be changed”, (credit: Planet of the Apes) sure does… for the apes and for the minecraft as well. Just like pizza’s, pizza hut and pizza company tend to create “new” kinds of pizzas and guess what? the original pizza “scoozi” is always better. Same thing goes with minecraft, there might be lots of mods and textre pack out, but the original plane, blocky minecraft is always the best. This mod adds a bunch of stuff needed for minecraft to be way “original” than the original one. This texture pack is really worth a try out if you are the kind of guys who loved MC original stuffs and not modified.
Olive Texutre Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- HD textures
- Old original style colors
- Some other mods used, Not affecting originality
Instruction on how to install Olive Texutre Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Run the game
- under multiplayer, there is “mods and texture pack”
- A folder should pop up
- Select your “texture pack” folder (directory might not be the same)
- Copy and Paste your texture pack here (without unzipping)
- Enable the texture pack
- Have fun with the old and original minecraft gameplay.
Wubbaduckii, Nice texture pack, it’s good not to forget the old stuff minecraft provided stuff. I don’t know if you guys feel the same but every mod and texture pack released, the world of minecraft changed too much and it looks like it isn’t even minecraft anymore.