So Minecraft 1.2.5 is out, the same old thing happens again. Everyone is sooo exciting and they go search some cool things for Minecraft 1.2.5. But none of those mods have been updated yet, along with all those Texture Pack and Modloader. But in a long time of searching in Google I found something that you might want to use. Actually there is one that is compatible with Minecraft 1.2.5. It is the SimpleCraft Texture Pack! You guys should have seen many simple texture packs out there. But non of them looks as Simple as SimpleCraft!
Cool? Hell Yeah! SimpleCraft is one of the simple and good texture packs that can be used with 1.2.5. As the name tells, SimpleCraft is very hard to be confuse of! Something I don’t like about hardly sketch packs, they look to confuse and makes me dizzy after playing for hours. But in Simple packs, it looks ordinary and simple! So All in All, a superb texture pack that is compatible with Minecraft 1.2.5! Thanks to RandomMac5 For this Texture Pack!
SimpleCraft Texture Pack v10.3 Changelogs
- Changed the crafting bench so the black is more brown.
- Changed a few icons.
- Included 1.2 changes.
- Changed the brewing station gui a little bit.
- Pumpkin blur changed to the current texture of the pumpkin.
- Change minecart texture.
- Changed the cloth texture thats adds a little gradiant.
How to Download and Install SimpleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download SimpleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Click start.
- Press Run.
- Put ” %appdata% ” into the space provided.
- Open .minecraft.
- Open texturepacks folder and then drag the file you just downloaded into it.
- Don’t Unzip!
- You can open the Texture packs folder by running Minecraft.
- Then press Mods and Texture Packs.
- After that press ” Open Texture Packs Folder “.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a simple day Minecrafting !