Skyrim HD Texture Pack
This pack is going to be based on the graphics in the game The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim. And is totally classified as fanart.
How to Install Skyrim HD Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download and patch MCPatcher HD, choose 256×256.
- Download Skyrim Texture Pack zip file.
- Then run Minecraft, click on Mods and texturepack that is under the multiplayer button.
- Click Open Texture Pack folder.
- A folder pops up.
- That is where you drag your Skyrim Texture Pack zip file into.
- Don’t unzip.