Stripe Pack, was made in a very short time like the maker said’s so, this texture pack wasn’t that good since it’s made in a very short amount of time. This texture pack is a pretty classic style texture pack since it had almost nothing new but a house in the middle of an ocean which is somehow cool. Not only that but I think he redo some of the blocks as well, he also add some animations to the water (I don’t know if I’m imagining things). There wasn’t very much premaded stuff here accept the environment and some lava-style cave, which is aggressivly on lava, The house in the middle of the ocean was also in the premade.
Stripe Pack Texture Pack Features
- Some new block redo’s, nothing changed much but it did some how.
- The house in the middle of the ocean looks totally cool and unique (since nobodies doing it)
- Added some water information
- Lava rockZZSS!!!
How to Install Stripe Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Run minecraft game
- You should see lots of selections, select “mods and texture pack” under “multiplayer”
- A folder must pop up somehow
- Select “texture pack” folder
- Copy and paste your texture pack here without unzipping or extracting
- Get ready to play
- Play XD!
Bitcompte, was a good mod for such a short time, I believe you might did it way better if there was time for you.